This tour features all the tourist attractions in Rajshahi and Rangpur division Best archaeological sites in Bangladesh is located on this area. Visit two UNESCO protected World Heritage site in Bangladesh – Kantaji Temple at Dinajpur, and Somapuri Vihara at Paharpur in this tour. Starting with the oldest museum of Bangladesh – Varendra Musium, takes you to the long forgotten Islamic city of Gaur at Sonamasjid and temple ridden Puthia. Also visit steps of Buddha at Mahasthangarh and the modern palace at Rangpur – Tajhat Palace. This is the perfect tour for people looking for a long tour in Rajshahi and Rangpur division. Best tour for archaeology and food lovers.
Trip Duration: 4 Night, 5 Day
Area we Cover: Varendra Musium, River of Padma, Sonamasjid, Mango garden, Puthia, Natore Royal Palace, Mahasthangarh, Somapuri Bihara, Kantaji Temple, Nayabad Mosque and Tajhat Palace.
Itinerary of Rajshahi Rangpur Tour:
- Our Guide meets you at 7.00 am in your hotel and start for Rajshahi.
- Check into the hotel at Rajshahi take lunch.
- After lunch, visit oldest museum of Bangladesh – Varendra Musium
- Boat riding at Padma River (if available) and enjoy sunset.
- Back to the hotel to freshen-up, and go out for dinner at a local restaurant. Here we taste famous mango of Rajshahi for the first time (if on season).
- Stay overnight at Rajshahi.
- Drive to Sonamasjid after breakfast, and visit the ancient city of Gaur.
- After that we take you to visit the numerous mango gardens where grow all type of country’s best mangoes at Chapai-Nawabganj.
- Lunch at a local restaurant at Sonamasjid. If not in mango season, continue sight-seeing and return to Rajshahi in the evening.
- If on season, visit the mango markets where everyone bring their mangoes for wholesale, and buyers from all over the country gather to get them. We taste some best quality mango here. Return to the hotel in the evening.
- After freshen-up, go to a local restaurant at Rajshahi for dinner.
- Overnight stay at Rajshahi.
- After breakfast, start for Puthia.
- In Puthia, we visit it’s numerous temples and palaces.
- Start for Natore and visit the Royal Palace there. Taste their famous sweet ‘Kachagoola’.
- From Natore, we’ll start drive to the oldest known city in Bengal – Mahasthangarh.
- Overnight stay at Bogra.
- We taste country’s best quality sweet yoghourt in bogra.
- After breakfast drive to Paharpur (1.5 Hrs) from Bogra, and visit the most impressive archaeological site in Bangladesh – Somapuri Bihara.
- Start for Dinajpur and lunch at local restuarent.
- Visit Kantaji Temple, and the Nayabad Mosque from the Mughal period.
- Overnight at Dinajpur
- After breakfast, start for Rangpur.
- In rangpur, we take you to visit Tajhat Palace and nearby Kali Temple.
- Drive to Dhaka after lunch, and reach at night.
- Drop in the hotel/residence at night. End of the tour.
Rajshahi Rangpur Trip Package
|2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||
Inclusions of Rajshahi Rangpur Trip Package
- 04 Night accommodation on a standard hotel. (twin share basis)
- All meal from Day 01 Lunch to Day 05 Lunch. (authentic local food)
- Full time Air con car for transport.
- All site entry fees.
- Drinking mineral water
- English speaking guide.
Exclusions of Rajshahi Rangpur Trip Package
- Anything did not mention above