Explore Bangladesh and visit best tourist attractive places in bangladesh in our 3 weeks Explore Bangladesh Trip Package. You can enjoy Land of tea Srimangal, Haven of hill Nilgiri, beautiful Kaptai Lake, Longest sea beach in the world cox’s bazar, Histoy of capital- Old Dhaka, ancient capital of East Bengal Sonargaon – Panam City, Exciting Barisal Backwater, Largest mangrove forest in the world and land of Tiger Sundarban, Historical Sixty domb mosque, Buddhist city which is established back to the 3rd century BC – mohasthangor, most eye catching archaeological place in Bangladesh – Paharpur- Somapuri Vihara and many more places in our Explore Bangladesh Trip Package. You can get memorable experience on taste famous Bangladeshi food & ride on Rocket Steam, Cruiser & Rickshaw. To save your time, we cover long distance by Air. It’s a complete package including Food, Hotel, Transport, Guide, Entry fee & taxes. We arrange everything to make a memorable tour.
Trip Duration: 21 Day, 20 Night
Area we Cover: Sonargaon, Panam City, Srimangal, Old Dhka, Barisal Backwater, Bagerhat, Sundarbans, Mohasthangor, Paharpur Sompuri Vihar, Rangamati, Bandarban, Nilgiri, Cox’s Bazar.
Itinerary of Explore Bangladesh Trip Package
- Receive from airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Dhaka.
- Pick up at 8.00 am from the hotel/residence, and scenic drive to Sonargoan. Sonargaon was the ancient capital of East Bengal during Isa Khan’s ruling.
- Start with the medieval period ‘Goaldi Mosque’ which is the oldest structure remaining in Sonargaon
- Next we’ll watch many medieval buildings in Panam city which is the main attraction of sonargaon.
- Later we’ll visit ‘Folk arts and crafts museum’ which represents the authentic Bengali culture and heritage.
- OverNight stay in a cottage of Sonargoan
- Pick up at 7.00 am from the hotel/residence, and scenic drive to Srimangal. It is a 4-5 hours journey from Dhaka. Stop for breakfast on a highway restaurant on the way.
- Check into the resort on arrival at Srimangal.
- After lunch, Visit beautiful tea gardens at Srimangal in the evening. We visit a tea factory to see the process of making tea.
- Spend evening at madhobpur lake
- After Dinner go to Nilkantho Tea to taste famous 7 color tea
- Overnight stay at Srimangal
- Start early morning for a laborious trek through the Rajkandi Reserve Forest to discover Ham Ham Waterfalls. We need to track 3 hours through the hills to reach the waterfalls. We’ll spend some time here to take rest and enjoy the beauty.
- Lunch at the forest beside the waterfalls.
- After lunch we start our return trekking through streams. This trail is flat but will take longer time.
- Return to the hotel in the evening and freshen up. Overnight stay at srimangal.
- Early morning start for a rewarding wildlife trek through the Lawachara National Park. We take the 3 hours trail for the maximum opportunity to see wildlife, specially the Hollock Gibbons for which is this forest famous for. Breakfast on the forest.
- Also visit an adivasi(Tribal)villages to see their lifestyle.
- Return to the hotel at noon to check-out.
- Start Drive to Dhaka and overnight stay in Dhaka
- Early in the morning start to explore Old Dhaka.
- Enjoy tourist attraction of Old Dhaka whole day, including Dhakessari Temple, Hindu street, Shakhari Bazar, Sadarghat River Terminal, Buriganga River, Ahsan Monjil (Pink Palace), Lalbag Fort, Star Mosque.
- Go to Buriganga River station Station in the evening start journey to Barisal by Public Ferry.
- A memorable overnight journey in Rocket Steamer to Hularhat.
Day-07: Barisal Backwater
- The ferry will reach at 6 am in the morning and transferred to the Hotel.
- After breakfast we will drive to a remote place in Barisal on a Tuk-Tuk.
- We’ll embark at our waiting motorized country boat after arrival and start cruising immediately towards a floating market or other interesting places depending on the day.
- You can enjoy the rivers and small canals in Barisal by visiting a floating market where people bring everything to sell by boat which is full of activities and perfect for photography. This is a wholesale market where goods are mainly sold from farmers to vendors.
- You’ll also visit a village bazar and have tea while meeting with village people and exchange culture,
- Return to our beginning place around 5.30 pm and transfer to Barisal City by tuk-tuk.
- In the evening, we’ll take you to a descent restaurant at Barisal for dinner.
- Overnight at Barisal.
- A memorable journey in Rocket Steamer to Hularhat.
- Reach Hularhat at 11.00 am and start for Bagerhat.
- Visit historical sixty Domed mosque at Bagerhat
- start for Khulna and overnight stay in khulna.
Day-09: Khulna – Kotka
- Our guide will meet you on the lobby and transfer to waiting cruiser at forest jetty Khulna, at 07:00am sharp the boat will start cruising towards the Sundarbans Forest.
- Arrive Kotka wildlife sanctuary at around 1600hrs. Upon arrival hiking in the Kotka forest area to see wildlife and forest.
- Back to the boat in the evening. Overnight on the boat.
Day-10: Kotka – Kochikhali
- Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat to see the wildlife and feel the forest from very close.
- After breakfast Jungle walk, walking through the Forest trail to the beach etc will be offered.
- At around 12:00hrs start cruising towards Kochikhali wildlife sanctuary, upon arrival Jungle walk near forest office. Bar–B–Q dinner and overnight on the boat at Kochikhali
Day-11: Kochikhali – Khulna
- Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat, back to the boat for breakfast and some other activities near forest office.
- Around 1000hrs, start return journey towards Khulna. Arrive Khulna at around 21:00hrs and dinner will be served.
- After dinner disembark from the boat and shift to the hotel
- Overnight stay at Khulna.
- Transfer to Rajshahi by morning train.
- Visit Rajshahi Museum and boat riding at river Padma if time permits.
- Overnight stay at Rajshahi.
- After breakfast start for Puthia and visit it’s numerous temples and palaces.
- Start for Natore and visit the Royal Palace there.
- From Natore, we’ll start drive to the oldest known city in Bengal – Mahasthangarh.
- Overnight stay at Bogra.
- After breakfast drive to Paharpur (1.5 Hrs) from Bogra, and visit the most impressive archaeological site in Bangladesh – Somapuri Bihara.
- Drive to Dhaka around noon, and reach in the late evening (8 Hrs).
- Overnight stay at Dhaka.
- Go to Chittagong by morning flight (7.45;us-bangla)-drive to Rangamati
- Lunch at the famous tribal restaurant Peda Ting ting.
- Boat riding at the whole day at the beautiful Kaptai Lake & visit Subholong.
- Overnight stay at Rangamati
- Drive to Bandarban (4.5 Hrs) after breakfast. Check into the resort upon arrival. Visit the beautiful Buddhist temple Golden Temple, and popular tourist spots like Meghla, Nilachal,
- Overnight stay at Bandarban
- Drive to Nilgiri in the very early morning by Chader Gari. This is the most popular tourist spot in bandarbans among local tourists where you can see the heaven and the earth meeting together.
- On the way Visit the beautiful Chimbuk, Shoilopropat
- Boat riding at Sangu
- OverNight stay Bandarban
Day-18: Cox’s Bazar
- Wake up Early in The morning Drive to Cox’s bazaar.
- After lunch Start Journey to popular tourist spot Doriya Nagar, Himchori, Inani Beach
- Enjoy Sunset at evening
Day-19: Leisure at Cox’s Bazar
- Enjoy Sun rise
- Whole day leisure at the private beach in Cox’s Bazar.
- Overnight at Cox’s bazar.
Day-20: Cox’s Bazar
- Leasure on private Beach
- Back to Dhaka at afternoon Flight
- Overnight stay in Dhaka
- Transfer to airport, say good bye, and departure.
- End of Power Bangladesh Tour
Explore Bangladesh Trip Package
|2 person||4 Person||6 Person||
Inclusions of Explore Bangladesh Trip Package
- Standard accommodation on twin sharing basis with hot water, and wi-fi.
- Transport from arrival to departure.
- All meals on day 01 to dinner on day 21
- All Air Ticket, train tickets, peddle steamer ticket and 1st class Public Ferry cabin.
- All site entrance tickets.
- English-speaking guide.
- 5,500 BDT per person sundarbans forest entrance fee.
- Mineral water for drinking during the trip.
Exclusions of Explore Bangladesh Trip Package
- Drinks both hard & soft.
- Items of personal nature