Visit the oldest known city in Bengal – Mahasthangarh and the most eye catching archaeological place in Bangladesh – Somapuri Vihara at Paharpur. This 2 Day,1 Night Buddhist City tour including foods, standard accommodation, transportation by Air con Car, Experience guide, entry fees. It’s a perfect trip for archaeological and history lover.
- At 7.00am our guide will meet you at hotel and start driving immediately toward Bogra
- Lunch on a highway restuarent
- Visit the most impressive Mohasthangor, a buddist city which is known as the old burg in Bangladesh established back to the 3rd century BC.
- Visit the ruins and museum at Mahasthangarh
- Overnight stay at Bogra.
- We taste country’s best quality sweet yoghourt in Bogra.
- After breakfast drive to Paharpur from Bogra,
- Visit the most impressive archaeological site in Bangladesh – Somapuri Bihara. Somapuri Vihara at Paharpur is the most eye catching archaeological place in Bangladesh and was the biggest Buddhist monastery south of the Himalaya which is dates from the 8th century AD.
- lunch on a local restuarent.
- Drive to Dhaka around noon, and reach in the late evening.
- Overnight stay at Dhaka.
Buddhist City Travel Package
|2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||
Inclusions of Buddhist City Tour
- 01 Night accommodation in a hotel at Bogra. (twin share basis)
- All meal from Day 01 Lunch to Day 02 Lunch. (authentic local food)
- Full time Air con car for transport.
- All site entry fees.
- Drinking mineral water
- English speaking guide.
Exclusions of Buddhist City Tour
- Anything did not mention above