Our Sylhet tour package starting from the Holy City & Kingdom of tea sylhet. Sylhet full of natural resources and is famous for tea and mazar sharif (cemetery of holy persons). In sylhet tour, you can enjoy natural view of Jaflong, Lalkhal & Madhobkuda Waterfall. Tea capital of Bangladesh Srimangal is one of the most enjoyable & picturesque portion of the Country. Srimangal is one of the best tourist place in sylhet tourism, which surrounded by hill, forest, canal and the garden of green tea etc.
Trip Duration: 6 Day, 5 Night
Area we Cover: Lalakhal, Jaflong, Ratargul, Srimangal, Lawachara National Park, Tribal Village, Madhabpur Lake, HamHam Waterfall.
Itinerary of Sylhet Travel
- Pick up at 7.00 am from the hotel and scenic drive to Sylhet. It is a 5-6 hours journey from Dhaka. Breakfast on a highway restaurant.
- Check into the hotel/resort on arrival at Sylhet.
- After lunch, go for boat riding at Lalakhal. We go to the last point of Bangladesh border and back by local boat, which is about 1.5 hours each way.
- After returning to the hotel and freshen up in the evening, go for dinner on a famous restaurant.
- Overnight stay at Sylhet.
- Start early morning for a scenic drive to Jaflong. Breakfast at Jaflong.
- Enjoy the beauty of Jaflong and see the activities there the whole day. Lunch at Jaflong.
- Return to the hotel in the evening.
- Overnight stay at Sylhet.
Day-3: Sylhet-Ratargul Swamp Forest-Srimangal
- After breakfast start for Ratargul Swamp Forest.
- Explore the forest with a local wooden boat and Enjoy the beauty of forest.
- Start for Srimangal at afternoon. Upon arrival at Sreemangal, check into the hotel.
- Overnight stay at Srimangal.
- Start early morning for a rewarding wildlife trek through Lawachara National Park. We’ll take the 2 hours trail for the maximum opportunity to see wildlife, specially the Hollock Gibbons for which this forest is famous for.
- We also visit a Tribal Village in the edge of Lawachara National Park and see their lifestyle.
- We visit a tea factory to see the process of making tea.
- After Lunch, we visit a tea factory to see the process of making tea and the beautiful tea gardens at Srimangal.
- Spend the evening by riding local boats at the beautiful Madhabpur lake.
- Return to the resort, freshen up, and go for dinner.
Day-5: Srimangal-HamHam waterfalls
- Start early morning and drive toward Rajkandi Reserve Forest on a old model car through a broken muddy road.
- Arrive at Kalabanpara village in the edge of the forest in 1.5 hours, and start a laborious trekking 3 hours through up and down hills of the Rajkandi Reserve Forest to reach Hamham Waterfalls.
- We will have 01 hour break to enjoy the waterfall and have lunch, and start our return journey on a different way through the streams. You’ll hike 3-4 hours through knee deep water to Kalabanpara, and drive back to Srimangal in the evening on the same car. If water level is higher than usual because of rain, we’ll return on the same hilly way.
- Upon arrival at the resort in the evening, freshen up and go for dinner. After that, we’ll take you to Nilkontho Tea cabin to taste the famous 7 layer tea of Srimangal.
- Overnight at Srimangal.
- Morning is free to do anything you like.
- Transfer to railway station, and take 10.31 H Jayantika Express to Dhaka. Arrive Dhaka Airport Station around 16.20 H.
- Drop at your hotel/residence.
- End of Sylhet Tour.
Price of Sylhet Tour Package
Inclusions of Sylhet tour package
– Full time English speaking guide
– Hotel Pick up/Drop
– Transport by Car, Train & AC Bus
– Lalakhal and Ratargul trip by reserved boat
– 4 Nights stay in Sylhet & Srimangal (Air con room)
– Tour as per itinerary.
– All Meals in local restaurants (Local food)
Exclusions of Sylhet tour package:
-Anything that did not mention above.