Enjoy the most attractive tourist places to visit in Bangladesh in our Best Bangladesh Tour Package. Our 18 day Bangladesh trip start from ancient capital of East Bengal Sonargaon - Panam City and end to luxurious beach experience in Longest unbroken sea beach in the world cox’s bazar. In this time we cover Land of tea Srimangal, Haven of hill Nilgiri, beautiful Kaptai Lake, History of capital- Old Dhaka, Largest mangrove forest in the world and land of Tiger Sundarban, Historical Sixty domb mosque, Buddhist city which is established back to the 3rd century BC – mohasthangor, Royal Palace in Natore, most eye catching archaeological place in Bangladesh – Paharpur- Somapuri Vihar and many more tourist places in our Best Bangladesh tour Package. You get memorable experience on taste famous Bangladeshi food & ride on Rocket Steam, Cruiser & Rickshaw. To save your time, we cover long distance by Air. It’s a complete package including Food, Hotel, Transport, Guide, Entry fee & taxes. We arrange everything to make a memorable tour.
Trip Duration: 18 Day, 17 Night
Area we Cover: Sonargaon, Panam City, Srimangal, Old Dhka, Bagerhat, Sundarbans, Mohasthangor, Paharpur Sompuri Vihar, Rangamati, Bandarban, Nilgiri, Cox’s Bazar.
Itinerary of Best Bangladesh Travel Package
- Receive from airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Dhaka.
- Pick up at 8.00 am from the hotel/residence, and scenic drive to Sonargoan. Sonargaon was the ancient capital of East Bengal during Isa Khan’s ruling.
- Start with the medieval period ‘Goaldi Mosque’ which is the oldest structure remaining in Sonargaon
- Next we’ll watch many medieval buildings in Panam city constructed about 400 years ago is the main attraction of sonargaon.
- Later we’ll visit ‘Folk arts and crafts museum’ which represents the authentic Bengali culture and heritage.
- OverNight stay in a cottage of Sonargoan
- Pick up at 7.00 am from the hotel/residence, and scenic drive to Srimangal. It is a 4-5 hours journey from Dhaka. Stop for breakfast on a highway restaurant on the way.
- Check into the resort on arrival at Srimangal.
- After lunch, Visit beautiful tea gardens at Srimangal in the evening. We visit a tea factory to see the process of making tea.
- Spend evening at madhobpur lake
- After Dinner go to Nilkantho Tea to taste famous 7 colour tea
- Overnight stay at Srimangal
- Early morning start for a rewarding wildlife trek through the Lawachara National Park. We take the 3 hours trail for the maximum opportunity to see wildlife, specially the Hollock Gibbons for which is this forest famous for. Breakfast on the forest.
- Also visit an Tribal villages to see their lifestyle.
- Return to the hotel at noon to check-out.
- Start Drive to Dhaka and overnight stay in Dhaka
- Early in the morning start to explore Old Dhaka.
- Enjoy tourist attraction of Old Dhaka whole day, including Dhakessari Temple, Hindu street, Shakhari Bazar, Sadarghat River Terminal, Buriganga River, Ahsan Monjil (Pink Palace), Lalbag Fort, Star Mosque.
- Taste Famous Haji Biriyani/ Nanna Biriyani at lunch
- Go to Badamtoli Rocket Station in the evening start journey to hularhat by rocket steamer.
- A memorable overnight journey in Rocket Steamer to Hularhat.
- Reach Hularhat at 11.00 am and start for Bagerhat.
- Visit historical sixty Domed mosque at Bagerhat
- start for Khulna and overnight stay in khulna.
Day-07: Khulna – Kotka
- Our guide will meet you on the lobby and transfer to waiting cruiser at forest jetty Khulna, at 07:00am sharp the boat will start cruising towards the Sundarbans Forest.
- Arrive Kotka wildlife sanctuary at around 1600hrs. Upon arrival hiking in the Kotka forest area to see wildlife and forest.
- Back to the boat in the evening. Overnight on the boat.
Day-08: Kotka – Kochikhali
- Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat to see the wildlife and feel the forest from very close. If you are lucky than you can see the moving Royal Bengal Tiger
- After breakfast Jungle walk, walking through the Forest trail to the beach etc will be offered.
- At around 12:00hrs start cruising towards Kochikhali wildlife sanctuary, upon arrival Jungle walk near forest office. Bar–B–Q dinner and overnight on the boat at Kochikhali
Day-09: Kochikhali – Khulna
- Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat, back to the boat for breakfast and some other activities near forest office.
- Around 1000hrs, start return journey towards Khulna. Arrive Khulna at around 21:00hrs and dinner will be served.
- After dinner disembark from the boat and shift to the hotel
- Overnight stay at Khulna.
- Transfer to Rajshahi by morning train.
- Visit Rajshahi Museum and boat riding at river Padma if time permits.
- Overnight stay at Rajshahi.
- After breakfast start for Puthia and visit it’s numerous temples and palaces.
- Start for Natore and visit the Royal Palace there.
- From Natore, we’ll start drive to the oldest known city in Bengal – Mahasthangarh.
- Overnight stay at Bogra.
- After breakfast drive to Paharpur (1.5 Hrs) from Bogra, and visit the most impressive archaeological site in Bangladesh – Somapuri Bihara.
- Drive to Dhaka around noon, and reach in the late evening (8 Hrs).
- Overnight stay at Dhaka.
- Go to Chittagong by morning flight (7.45;us-bangla) and drive to Rangamati
- Lunch at the famous tribal restaurant Peda Ting ting.
- Boat riding at the whole day at the beautiful Kaptai Lake & visit Subholong.
- Overnight stay at Rangamati
- Drive to Bandarban (4.5 Hrs) after breakfast. Check into the resort upon arrival. Visit the beautiful Buddhist temple Golden Temple, and popular tourist spots like Meghla, Nilachal,
- Overnight stay at Bandarban
- Drive to Nilgiri in the very early morning by Chader Gari (Open Jeep). This is the most popular tourist spot in bandarbans among local tourists where you can see the heaven and the earth meeting together.
- On the way Visit the beautiful Chimbuk,
- Boat riding at Sangu River
- OverNight stay Bandarban
Day-16: Bandarban-Cox’s Bazar
- Wake up Early in The morning Drive to Cox’s bazaar.
- After lunch Start Journey to popular tourist spot Doriya Nagar, Himchori, Inani Beach
- Enjoy Sunset at evening
Day-17: Cox’s Bazar
- Enjoy Sun rise
- Leasure on private Beach
- Back to Dhaka at evening Flight
- Overnight stay in Dhaka
- Transfer to airport, say good bye, and departure.
- End of Power Bangladesh Tour
Best Bangladesh Tour Packages
Inclusions of Best Bangladesh Trip
- Standard accommodation on twin sharing basis with hot water, and wi-fi.
- Transport from arrival to departure.
- All meals from breakfast on day 01 to dinner on day 18
- All Air Ticket, train tickets, and 1st class cabin ticket of peddle steamer (Rocket).
- All site entrance tickets.
- English-speaking guide.
- 5,500 BDT per person sundarbans forest entrance fee.
- Mineral water for drinking during the trip.
Exclusions of Best Bangladesh Trip
- Drinks both hard & soft.
- Items of personal nature